Senate approves $1.9 trillion COVID relief bill
Stimulus checks to most Americans likely to soon follow.
The United States Senate on Saturday passed the latest round of COVID-19 stimulus, voting in favor of a $1.9 trillion relief bill that will see additional checks sent out to most Americans.
The bill includes provisions for $1,400 checks to the majority of American citizens, as well as a host of other stimulus measures and unemployment relief policies.
News, Not Noise
- Sen. Rand Paul says Dr. Anthony Fauci is an elitist who 'thinks he's smarter than the rest of us'
- Sen. Ted Cruz says Biden's comments on Chauvin trial supplied grounds for mistrial
- Merkel says she criticizes Putin 'directly,' after Biden admits on TV he thinks he's a 'killer'
- Columnist, pundit Juan Williams says TV show host rejected him for not being 'black enough'
- Ocasio-Cortez: House GOP censuring Waters 'because they don't have any ideas of their own'