Senate Democrat zings Schumer on timing of debt ceiling tirade against GOP
'The timing may not have been the best,' Sen. Chris Coons of Delaware said Sunday.
"Frankly, I agree with the reasons why Senator Schumer was so frustrated that this standoff over the debt limit was risky, was unnecessary, was a manufactured crisis," Coons told Fox News Sunday. "But partly why Senator Manchin had his head in his hands was he thinks our leaders should be talking to each other directly. And all of us agree that we need more stability in our Congress and our country."
News, not Noise
- COVID vaccine mandates undermined by research sponsored by vaccine makers, feds
- Lawyer for dying COVID patient who recovered after court-ordered Ivermectin urges new thinking
- Former D.C. National Guard official says generals lied to Congress about Jan. 6
- U.S. needs to go ‘scorched earth' to deter attack on Taiwan by China, military paper warns
- More than 100 drugs face supply chain shortages, FDA says