Authorities have found body matching description of missing Gabby Petito
The finding will likely end the search for the missing women.
Human remains discovered in Wyoming on Sunday are "consistent with the description of" missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, FBI officials said in a news conference.
The finding in the state's Teton County will likely end the search for the missing women that stared several days ago and gained national attention.
Authorities said they still have to make a final, definitive ID and gave no cause of death.
Petito was on a cross-country van trip with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, 23, who is hiding from authorities. The couple is from Florida. He returned home Sept. 1. without her.
News, not Noise
- Chicago mayor 'booed off stage' at local union fundraiser: Reports
- Demand for forensic audits of 2020 election in all 50 states rapidly gaining support
- Lessons unlearned? Alec Baldwin's father was riflery coach at high school
- Biden to name permanent FCC director, which could result in GOP majority on internet content agency
- Wisconsin Senate to launch its own 2020 election investigation