British Conservative lawmaker reportedly dies after being stabbed during meeting with constituents
A 25-year-old man has been arrested
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A British Conservative lawmaker reportedly died Friday after being stabbed during a meeting with constituents at a church in eastern England.
The lawmaker has been identified as David Amess.
A 25-year-old man has been arrested, according to the Associated Press.
News, not Noise
- Mike Pence: 'There were irregularities' in 2020 election, feels he made right decision Jan. 6
- Dying COVID-19 patient recovers after court orders ivermectin treatment
- Georgia sues Biden DOJ for evidence of ‘colluding or conspiring’ with outsiders to fight voter law
- Biden legal defeats rapidly piling up across the nation on broad array of policy fronts
- Head of Wisconsin election probe accuses two big-city mayors of cover-up, stonewalling