Mnuchin, Pelosi reportedly reach informal agreement to avoid government shutdown
“House Democrats support a clean continuing resolution,” Pelosi spokesperson Drew Hammill indicated.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin have reportedly reached an informal agreement to work on funding legislation to prevent a government shutdown.
Such a stopgap would fund the government for a period of time after the fiscal year ends Sept. 30.
“House Democrats support a clean continuing resolution,” Pelosi spokesperson Drew Hammill said, according to media reports.
News, Not Noise
- NOT FAKE NEWS: Trump just picked up one more vote
- Tech CEO emails 10 million customers, tells them a vote against Biden is 'a vote against democracy'
- Bidens sought to pitch Dem access, influence to investors tied to Chinese military, emails show
- Released emails show Fauci signed off on WHO-sponsored statement approving China's response to COVID
- Multiple journals reject major mask study amid hints that it shows masks don't stop COVID