Biden administration has been secretly flying underage migrants to New York: Report
Planes carrying the children reportedly were seen at Westchester County Airport, near the suburb of White Plains, New York.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The Biden administration has been secretly relocating migrant children to New York by secretly chartering planes from Texas, a new report alleges.
According to the New York Post, the government has been ferrying the migrant children for more than two months.
Sightings of some of the flights containing underage migrant children have been reported by travelers waiting at Westchester County Airport, which is located near the suburb of White Plains, New York, the outlet noted.
Journalists wrote that they witnessed children and teenagers leaving Westchester airport by bus in the early hours of the morning, which is when most of the flights containing the migrants have landed.
New York Congresswoman Elise Stefanik blasted the Biden administration's clandestine operation to resettle migrants on Tuesday, tweeting "Joe Biden’s border crisis is out of control! He is now shipping his problem to New York."
Joe Biden’s border crisis is out of control!
He is now shipping his problem to New York.
— Rep. Elise Stefanik (@RepStefanik) October 19, 2021
When asked about the resettlement program, the White House said it was only relocating underage migrants who were left unattended at the southern border.
In a statement obtained by the Washington Examiner, a Health and Human Services spokesperson said "it is our legal responsibility to safely care for unaccompanied children until they can be swiftly unified with a parent or a vetted sponsor."
News, not Noise
- Governments warn of heart problems from COVID vaccines, but Twitter calls research 'unsafe'
- Washington DC suburb eyes taxing residents for rain on their roofs, driveways, parking lots
- Elon Musk calls for Congress to throw out Biden's entire Build Back Better bill: 'Don't pass it'
- Manchin: Without 'bipartisan buy-in,' Biden's budget reconciliation bill 'won't last'
- 'All Lives Matter to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ' sign got football coach fired: lawsuit