Trump to give White House balcony speech Saturday, return to public schedule
The president's doctor says Trump is symptom free and ready Saturday to resume a public schedule.
President Trump will give a speech Saturday from a White House balcony, marking his first public event since recovering from the coronavirus.
Hundreds of attendees have been invited but will not be near the president, who last week tested positive for the virus. Trump spent three nights in the nearby Walter Reed military medical center and returned Monday to the White House.
Trump’s doctor says the president is symptom free and ready Saturday to resume a public schedule.
The president also plans to hold a campaign rally Monday night at an airport hangar in Sanford, Fla., near Orlando, according to CNN.
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CDC panel sets distribution plan for who will get the COVID-19 vaccine first