Active shooter reported at Milwaukee suburb mall, at least 8 injured and taken to hospital
There is an active shooter at a mall in a suburb of Milwaukee, at least 8 injured and taken to hospital
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
FBI and local law enforcement responded to an active shooter at the Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, a suburb of Milwaukee, on Friday afternoon.
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, there are at least eight injured and taken to the Froedtert Hospital. None of the injuries are considered life-threatening. Witnesses inside the mall said the shooting began around 3 p.m. creating pandemonium as people fled for the exits.
"Reporters at the scene and news helicopters captured video of at least four people being loaded into ambulances in the parking lot."
Just News, No Noise
- New twist in FBI raid: Trump had 'standing order' to declassify documents taken to residence
- Marjorie Taylor Greene files articles of impeachment against Merrick Garland
- Top Democrat Clyburn: $740 billion spending-tax bill will be issue in midterm elections
- Arizona’s U.S. Senate seat rated a toss-up by election forecasters
- Two Democratic lawmakers cast 10 proxy votes each on House floor in favor of $740B spending bill