War of words: Bezos suggests Disinformation Board investigate Biden comment on inflation
Amazon founder calls president‘s newest comments tying corporate taxes to inflation “misdirection.”
Amazon founder Jeff Bezos has a suggestion for the new Disinformation Governance Board: investigate President Joe Biden’s recent comments about inflation.
Bezos took the dig Friday night after the president suggested raising corporate taxes could solve America’s soaring inflation.
“You want to bring down inflation?” Biden tweeted. “Let’s make sure the wealthiest corporations pay their fair share.”
Bezos responded several hours later, writing: “The newly created Disinformation Board should review this tweet, or maybe they need to form a new Non Sequitur Board instead.”
“Raising corp taxes is fine to discuss. Taming inflation is critical to discuss,” he added. “Mushing them together is just misdirection.”
News, not Noise
- Foreign Agent: Hunter Biden-tied firm finally admits it lobbied U.S. for controversial oligarch
- Ex-FBI top lawyer Baker confirms Sussmann said in meeting he was not there on client's behalf
- Satellite images show China staging mock attacks on US Navy ships, analysts say
- Clinton campaign counsel testifies he didn't trust FBI, as Sussmann defense floats mistrial motion
- Thousands of Rabbis slam Tlaib resolution as 'openly antisemitic,' 'an indelible stain on Congress'