Ron Paul appears to suffer medical incident during livestream
Former congressman reportedly hospitalized.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Texas Rep. Ron Paul on Friday appeared to suffer a medical incident during a livestream on his YouTube channel.
Video showed Paul, also a former presidential candidate and libertarian stalwart, slurring his words and apparently becoming incapacitated during a discussion on the economy. The livestream was subsequently cut and his video channel made private.
The 85-year-old, who is father to Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul, was reportedly hospitalized after the incident.
Fox News on Friday afternoon reported that the hospitalization was for "precautionary" reasons.
News, Not Noise
- NOT FAKE NEWS: Trump just picked up one more vote
- Tech CEO emails 10 million customers, tells them a vote against Biden is 'a vote against democracy'
- Bidens sought to pitch Dem access, influence to investors tied to Chinese military, emails show
- Released emails show Fauci signed off on WHO-sponsored statement approving China's response to COVID
- Multiple journals reject major mask study amid hints that it shows masks don't stop COVID