Trump says comparison between Carter and Biden 'very unfair to Jimmy Carter'
Former President Trump said that while former President Jimmy Carter bungled multiple crises, Biden has caused multiple crises during his brief tenure.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former President Donald Trump issued a statement Wednesday criticizing President Joe Biden on various fronts, saying that while former President Jimmy Carter bungled multiple crises, Biden has caused multiple crises during his brief tenure.
Trump went on to assess that Biden has had the worst beginning of any presidency in American history.
"I see that everybody is comparing Joe Biden to Jimmy Carter. It would seem to me that is very unfair to Jimmy Carter. Jimmy mishandled crisis after crisis, but Biden has CREATED crisis after crisis. First there was the Biden Border Crisis (that he refuses to call a Crisis), then the Biden Economic Crisis, then the Biden Israel Crisis, and now the Biden Gas Crisis. Joe Biden has had the worst start of any president in United States history, and someday, they will compare future disasters to the Biden Administration—but no, Jimmy was better!" Trump declared.
News, Not Noise
- Kingmaker? Trump has more than $100 million in the bank to influence 2022 elections
- Special Marine tactical force deployed twice in past month to protect embassies
- Kyrsten Sinema's bipartisanship gaining Republican favor
- Nearly 2 million households owe $15 billion in back rent as eviction moratorium expires
- Billionaire Brawl: Federal government denies Bezos claim of inappropriate space contract to Musk