Stanford professor argues "disaster" COVID lockdowns harm children, other patients
In two separate interviews, Dr. Jay Bhattacharya appeared on "Just the News AM" with Carrie Sheffield and the John Solomon Reports podcast to discuss what he called the 'disastrous' collateral damage of COVID lockdowns
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Dr. Jay Bhattacharya is one of the three authors of the "Great Barrington Declaration" which stated, "As infectious disease epidemiologists and public health scientists we have grave concerns about the damaging physical and mental health impacts of the prevailing COVID-19 policies, and recommend an approach we call Focused Protection."
In short, "Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal," is a statement that sums up much of the document's sentiment.
Questions explored in the interviews:
Do masks work? Should they be mandatory? Were ventilators improperly implemented? Were people who were not at high risk for the spread unfairly locked down, causing irreparable damage to their lives and families? These questions and more are discussed in two exclusive interviews.
Click on the video to watch the full interview
Click here to listen to the John Solomon Reports podcast:
News, Not Noise
- Hunter Biden's 2017 rant about Burisma: 'I was fighting for the only income I have left'
- Trump: Biden 'should be ashamed of himself because he didn't work,' he 'goes into a basement'
- GOP bets on voter enthusiasm, ground game advantage and late fundraising surge
- Biden calls Russia #1 threat to U.S. after slamming Romney for saying same thing in 2012
- Momentous cases (and menial tasks) on docket for Barrett, high court's junior justice