Donald Trump Jr is latest Trump to test positive for coronavirus
Don Jr. is the fourth member of the immediate Trump family to have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Donald Trump Jr. tested positive this week for the coronavirus, and is now under quarantine. A spokesman has told Fox News that he is asymptomatic and is staying at his cabin in Upstate New York.
Of the nearly 12 million Americans who have contracted the coronavirus this year, Don Jr. is the fourth member of the immediate family to test positive. President Donald Trump spent a few days at Walter Reed Hospital in early October when both he and First Lady Melania Trump contracted the virus. Their son Baron also contracted the virus.
So far, nearly 254,000 people in the U.S. have died after contracting the virus.
News, Not Noise
- Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots
- Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
- Trump team wins hearings in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures on election concerns
- Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations
- Media said Trump's COVID-19 vaccine prediction would take 'miracle.' They were wrong.