Donald Trump Jr is latest Trump to test positive for coronavirus
Don Jr. is the fourth member of the immediate Trump family to have tested positive for the coronavirus.
Donald Trump Jr. tested positive this week for the coronavirus, and is now under quarantine. A spokesman has told Fox News that he is asymptomatic and is staying at his cabin in Upstate New York.
Of the nearly 12 million Americans who have contracted the coronavirus this year, Don Jr. is the fourth member of the immediate family to test positive. President Donald Trump spent a few days at Walter Reed Hospital in early October when both he and First Lady Melania Trump contracted the virus. Their son Baron also contracted the virus.
So far, nearly 254,000 people in the U.S. have died after contracting the virus.
News, Not Noise
- Feds accused of seizing $85 million from safe deposit boxes without 'any legal basis'
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- Pelosi blocking COVID-19 origins investigation with 'Soviet-style cover-up': Scalise
- Technology company remotely turns up Texas ‘smart thermostats’ during heat spike, report
- Texas AG challenger George P. Bush: Herald of Trump-Bush dynastic alliance? Or RINO in MAGA garb?