Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott says he's tested positive for coronavirus
The senator says he had tested negative in recent days
Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott said Friday he's tested positive for the coronavirus, according to several reports.
The senator says he tested negative several times in past days.
"After several negative tests, I learned I was positive for COVID-19 this AM," Scott tweeted. "I’m feeling good & experiencing very mild symptoms. I’ll be working from home until it’s safe for me to return to DC. I remind everyone to be careful & do the right things to protect yourselves & others."
News, Not Noise
- WHO probe into COVID origins taps scientist who funneled NIH grants to suspect Wuhan lab
- Declassified memos detail effort to get McCabe to step aside in Russia probe over conflict
- Kremlin says U.S. interfered in Russian affairs by condemning harsh tactics over Navalny protests
- Sidney Powell announces forming of 'Restore the Republic PAC'
- Supreme Court dismisses suits against Trump alleging he illegally accepted foreign gifts