CVS latest company to force employees to undergo critical race theory training
Company lectures workers on “white privilege,” “unconscious bias.”
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Pharmacy chain CVS is reportedly forcing employees to undergo mandatory “critical race theory” training, the latest corporation to adopt the arcane academic theory as required training for workers.
The company last year launched a “mandatory ‘antiracist’ training program for hourly employees to deconstruct their ‘privilege’,” according to documents obtained by journalist Christopher Rufo.
Rufo, who has exposed numerous corporate critical race theory initiatives in recent months, said the company’s “extensive race reeducation program” is “built on the core tenets of critical race theory, including ‘intersectionality,’ ‘white privilege,’ and ‘unconscious bias’.”
Training modules obtained by Rufo “instructed employees to deconstruct their racial and sexual identities, then rank themselves according to their ‘privilege’,” he reported.
In one training segment titled “Say This, Not That,” employees were given what Rufo claimed was “detailed racial etiquette ‘reference cards’ to reorient their speech to the values of ‘diversity, equity, and inclusion’.”
News, not Noise
- New video from Jan. 6 shows officers allowing people to enter Capitol
- Steele's defense of dossier collides with an avalanche of evidence to the contrary
- Eric Greitens: 'Hundreds of ID cards' on Mexican side of border, as Biden opens U.S. 'to terrorists'
- Supreme Court to consider lawsuit challenging teacher union dues
- Facebook tells Arizona AG it allows messages on human smuggling