After midterm election, Biden says his 'intention' is to run again in 2024
Biden also says it will be fun watching Trump and DeSantis face off in the 2024 GOP presidential primary.
In his post-election news conference, President Joe Biden said on Wednesday that his "intention" is to run for re-election in 2024.
"Our intention is to run again," he said.
Biden also said he will likely make a formal judgment early next year after consulting with his family.
When asked if he would rather run against former President Trump or Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis in 2024, Biden said it will be "fun watching" Trump and DeSantis take on each other in the Republican presidential primary.
Just News, No Noise
- Article III Project founder believes Jim Jordan has no intention of holding Big Tech accountable
- Arrest warrant out for Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon: reports
- 'Little to no difference': Massive mask meta-study undermines remaining COVID mandates
- Long COVID hotbed? CDC jeered for non-peer-reviewed study of pricey university near White House
- Raskin's office: GOP telling congressman to remove head scarf amid cancer battle misunderstanding