Kathy Barnette refuses to vote for Pennsylvania Republican Senate candidate if she loses primary
Barnette accused the other GOP nominees of being "globalists"
Pennsylvania GOP Senate primary candidate Kathy Barnette said if she does not go on to the general election, she will not vote for the ultimate Republican nominee.
One day before Tuesday's primary, Barnette told Breitbart News Daily she would not support any Republican but herself in November. The likely Democratic nominee appears to be Lt. Gov. John Fetterman. Barnette has been polling behind Dr. Mehmet Oz but ahead of businessman David McCormick.
"I have no intentions of supporting globalists," Barnette noted. "I believe we have ran out of room on this runway for this spaceship. I believe we have very little rope left to just roll the dice and we’ll see how it all works out on the other end."
Barnette expressed concern about the future of America.
"I believe our country is in trouble. I don’t believe we have much longer and I believe what I have done is I have made it possible where Pennsylvanians do not have to hold their nose and vote for the lesser of two evils this time. I don’t think we have room to just vote for any old warm body with an R next to their name. I think we can do better than that," she explained.
News, not Noise
- After battling bureaucrats throughout presidency, Trump gets last laugh against 'deep state'
- Bidenomics: 46 states saw GDP decline in first quarter of 2022, federal data shows
- Supreme Court marshal appeals to Virginia, Maryland governors to help stop protests as DOJ demurs
- Twitter dismisses Clarence Thomas threat but censors peer-reviewed study on COVID vax and fertility
- 20 states are using legislation to ban ‘Zuck Bucks’ from elections