WATCH: John Solomon's election integrity special: making voting easier, cheating harder
Join Gov. Brian Kemp, Sen. Rick Scott, Rep. Jim Banks, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, Arizona state Rep. Jim Hoffman, Heritage Action's Jessica Anderson and Amistad Project's Phill Kline for a briefing on the grassroots fights for easier, safer voting.
Just the News Editor-in-Chief John Solomon hosts a prime-time special on Real America's Voice at 8 p.m. EDT Thursday to report on the progress made in states to address the irregularities, illegalities and concerns left behind by the messy 2020 election.
Watch as Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, Florida Sen. Rick Scott, Indiana Rep. Jim Banks, North Carolina Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson, Arizona state Rep. Jim Hoffman, Heritage Action's Jessica Anderson and Amistad Project's Phill Kline explain what has been achieved and what needs to be done in the fight for easier, safer voting.
Heritage Action for America is the sponsor for the event.
News, Not Noise
- Investigation finds massive wrongdoing by prosecutor in case against ex-Missouri governor
- Kansas GOP lawmakers override Democratic governor's vetos on election bills, make them into law
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Arizona GOP chairwoman rejects election audit attacks: 'World-class experts' conducting review
- Trump: Cheney, McConnell, Pence muffed on 2020 election fraud, turned US into 'socialist nightmare'