Murkowski challenger Kelly Tshibaka says 2020 election integrity allegations have not been probed
"I think that the allegations that came up in the 2020 election just simply haven't been looked into, and that's why you see so many questions coming from millions of Americans about some of the election integrity issues in 2020," Tshibaka said on The Water Cooler with David Brody.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Kelly Tshibaka said during an interview on The Water Cooler with David Brody that allegations pertaining to the 2020 election should be probed as thoroughly as Democrats have sought to examine other issues pertaining to prior election cycles.
The Republican who has mounted a challenge to Alaskan GOP Sen. Lisa Murkowski pointed toward the 2000 and 2016 election cycles.
Democrats told "us that Broward County alone needed over a month of examination," Tshibaka said regarding the Bush versus Gore presidential contest. And regarding the 2016 election, "we spent years looking into whether Russia interfered with that election," Tshibaka said.
"I think the Democrats have given us a standard of how we look into evidence of allegations of election integrity issues, and we didn't use the Democrat standard into the allegations in the 2020 election. I think that the allegations that came up in the 2020 election just simply haven't been looked into, and that's why you see so many questions coming from millions of Americans about some of the election integrity issues in 2020. That's why we have questions, we just want the Democrats to use the same standards that they used in all the other elections," she said.
News, Not Noise
- Investigation finds massive wrongdoing by prosecutor in case against ex-Missouri governor
- Kansas GOP lawmakers override Democratic governor's vetos on election bills, make them into law
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Arizona GOP chairwoman rejects election audit attacks: 'World-class experts' conducting review
- Trump: Cheney, McConnell, Pence muffed on 2020 election fraud, turned US into 'socialist nightmare'