West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin is the country's least popular politician, according to a new national poll.
The NBC News poll released Tuesday shows just 11% of registered voters have positive feelings about the Democrat senator in one of the country’s most Republican-leaning states.
Roughly one-third of respondents – 34% – had negative feelings for Manchin, resulting in him having a net-negative rating of 23%.
Still, none of the politicians or institutions included in the poll has a net-positive rating.
The following list from the survey goes from least negative to most negative:
- Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo.: -6 points (28% positive, 34% negative)
- The U.S. Supreme Court: -7 points (35% positive, 42% negative)
- Joe Biden: -8 points (40% positive, 48% negative)
- The Republican Party: -15 points (34% positive, 49% negative)
- The Democratic Party: -17 points (34% positive, 51% negative)
- Donald Trump: -18 points (36% positive, 54% negative)
- Kamala Harris: -18 points (32% positive, 50% negative)
- Mike Pence: -19 points (25% positive, 44% negative)
- Manchin: -23 points (11% positive, 34% negative)
While Manchin had the lowest numbers, responses suggested he also was the least well-known in the survey. Forty percent of Democrats, 31% of Republicans and 30% of independents viewing him negatively, also according to NBC.