McCarthy expresses confidence that the GOP will gain control of House during 2022 elections
"Look, majorities are not given, they're earned. But I believe in a 10, we're gonna do it," McCarthy said during an interview on The Water Cooler.
House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy during an interview on The Water Cooler with host David Brody expressed confidence that the GOP will secure a majority in the House chamber during the 2022 election cycle.
When asked about his level of confidence on a scale from 1-10 that the GOP will take the majority during the 2022 midterms, McCarthy responded: "Look, majorities are not given, they're earned. But I believe in a 10, we're gonna do it."
"I think we're gonna have a very big night simply because we listen to those that others will not listen to in America. We hear their voice, we speak for them, we rally for them, and most importantly we will govern for them and all Americans," the California Republican said.
News, not Noise
- Researchers shoot holes in study touted for confirming 'masks work' in curbing COVID
- Mike Pence: 'There were irregularities' in 2020 election, feels he made right decision Jan. 6
- Biden legal defeats rapidly piling up across the nation on broad array of policy fronts
- Dying COVID-19 patient recovers after court orders ivermectin treatment
- Georgia sues Biden DOJ for evidence of ‘colluding or conspiring’ with outsiders to fight voter law