House Judiciary report confirms Just the News reporting on DHS censorship
Read our series of reports on DHS censorship.
An interim staff report from House Judiciary Committee Republicans confirms reporting that the Department of Homeland Security outsourced censorship to third parties in order to avoid public outcry. Read our exclusive series from last year covering this issue.
Read the report here:
The Facts Inside Our Reporter's Notebook
- Outsourced censorship: Feds used private entity to target millions of social posts in 2020
- Federally backed censorship machine raises separation of powers, election meddling questions
- Private consortium that flagged 2020 election 'misinformation' defends its work with feds
- Top House Republicans blister Homeland chief Mayorkas over censorship, personal honesty
- University stonewalling release of public records on federal censorship collusion: lawsuits