Biden picks Cindy McCain as nominee for US ambassador to UN Agencies for Food and Agriculture
"I am deeply honored and look forward the work ahead," McCain tweeted.
President Biden on Wednesday nominated Cindy McCain to serve as "U.S. Representative to the United Nations Agencies for Food and Agriculture, with rank of Ambassador."
"I am deeply honored and look forward the work ahead," she tweeted.
McCain is the widow of the late Republican Sen. John McCain who lost the 2008 presidential election contest to Democrat Barack Obama. She endorsed Biden during the 2020 presidential race.
News, Not Noise
- Rep. Jim Jordan slams FBI Director Wray for not answering Congressional oversight requests
- Former Matt Drudge deputy starts rival to Drudge Report
- Pennsylvania Senate leaders question 'aggressive' decertification of voting machines
- Fewer colleges railroad accused students after Trump Title IX change, analysis finds
- FBI Sexcapades: Bureau rocked by illicit office romances, workplace harassment