Nikki Haley says she will back Trump if he runs in 2024
"I would not run, if President Trump ran," said the former South Carolina governor and ambassador to the U.N. in the Trump Administration.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley says that she will support former President Trump if he chooses to mount a White House bid in 2024.
Haley, who has previously served as governor of South Carolina, indicated that she will not run for president in 2024 if Trump tosses his hat into the ring.
"I would not run if President Trump ran," said Haley. "And I would talk to him about it. That's something that we'll have a conversation about at some point, if that decision is something that has to be made."
"I had a great working relationship with him," Haley recalled. "I appreciated the way he let me do my job. I thought we did some fantastically great foreign policy things together. And look, I just wanna keep building on what we accomplished and not watch it get torn down."
Haley said the last time she had spoken to Trump was after the 2020 election but prior to January 6th.
News, Not Noise
- House Republicans ask Secretary of State for documents related to Wuhan coronavirus lab
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'