David Bossie: Biden is 'most radical, left-wing socialist president' America has ever had
Deputy campaign manager for Donald Trump in 2016 said former president is focused on ensuring that Americans "know just how radical Joe Biden has turned out to be."
Former Trump campaign official David Bossie slammed President Joe Biden as the most far-left president in U.S. history during an interview on Monday's episode of "The Water Cooler."
Biden "talks about unity outta one side of his face, and he is absolutely the most radical, left-wing socialist president this country's ever seen," said Bossie, who served as deputy campaign manager for Donald Trump in 2016.
He said that former President Trump is focused on Republicans taking control of both chambers of Congress and on ensuring that Americans "know just how radical Joe Biden has turned out to be."
News, Not Noise
- Investigation finds massive wrongdoing by prosecutor in case against ex-Missouri governor
- Biden issues National Day of Prayer Proclamation that does not include the word 'God'
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Kansas GOP lawmakers override Democratic governor's vetos on election bills, make them into law
- Arizona GOP chairwoman rejects election audit attacks: 'World-class experts' conducting review