Virginia Military Institute leader resigns amid racism allegations
The resignation of Retired Gen. J.H. Binford Peay III was confirmed by the school's Board of Visitors.
The superintendent of the Virginia Military Institute submitted his resignation Monday morning amid allegations of systemic racism at the 181-year-old institution.
The resignation of Retired Gen. J.H. Binford Peay III was confirmed by the school's Board of Visitors to The Washington Post.
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CDC panel sets distribution plan for who will get the COVID-19 vaccine first