Virginia Military Institute leader resigns amid racism allegations
The resignation of Retired Gen. J.H. Binford Peay III was confirmed by the school's Board of Visitors.
The superintendent of the Virginia Military Institute submitted his resignation Monday morning amid allegations of systemic racism at the 181-year-old institution.
The resignation of Retired Gen. J.H. Binford Peay III was confirmed by the school's Board of Visitors to The Washington Post.
News, Not Noise
- Johns Hopkins published then deleted an article questioning the U.S. coronavirus death rate
- State lawmakers seek to decertify Pennsylvania election results, citing 'substantial irregularities'
- 'Sooner the better.' Trump plans to take election case to Supreme Court, adviser says
- Kim Jong Un has locked down the capital & killed people in effort to keep the virus at bay
- Sidney Powell sues Georgia officials, alleging massive scheme to rig election for Joe Biden