Ballots and equipment delivered for Maricopa County election audit
President Biden became the first Democratic presidential nominee in decades to secure a victory in the county.
Voting equipment and ballots have been delivered to the Veterans Memorial Coliseum located in Phoenix, Arizona for a 2020 election audit pertaining to Maricopa County.
Equipment which included tabulators arrived on Wednesday and ballots began showing up early on Thursday, according to the Epoch Times. Four companies will be involved with the audit.
President Biden became the first Democratic presidential nominee in decades to secure a victory in the county, the outlet noted.
The audit will touch upon multiple areas, one of which includes hand counts of the county's 2.1 million ballots examining 10 federal contests, according to azcentral.com.
News, Not Noise
- House Republicans ask Secretary of State for documents related to Wuhan coronavirus lab
- New NASA head pledges to shoot for Trump 2024 deadline of putting another man on the moon
- Arizona Senate, Maricopa Co. mull next steps in standoff over routers subpoenaed in vote audit
- Fauci's agency spent over $400k on experiments grafting aborted fetal scalps onto mice and rats
- Minnesota school district adopts Black Lives Matter slogan as privileged 'government speech'