Mike Pompeo does not rule out potential 2024 presidential run if Trump declines to run again
Pomepo said he's "always up for a good fight."
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, during an interview with conservative commentator Sean Hannity on Wednesday, did not rule out a potential 2024 presidential bid if former President Trump decides not to throw his hat in the ring.
Pompeo was responding to a question from Hannity about whether Pompeo would consider entering the 2024 contest if Trump decides not to mount a bid.
"Sean I'm always up for a good fight. I care deeply about America. You and I have been part of the conservative movement for an awfully long time now. I aim to keep at it," Pompeo said.
News, not Noise
- Parents of alleged Michigan high school shooter return for arraignment, not on the run, attorneys
- Early lids, lighter duty: Biden schedule marked by fewer events, more getaways than predecessors
- 'Laptop from Hell' author: Biden lied about not knowing of 'Hunter's overseas business dealings'
- Too good to fact-check? Academic journal publishes hoax on conservative takeover of higher ed
- Outrageous tab: Minnesota school charges $901,000 for critical race theory records