Rasmussen poll: 52% of voters say Biden should resign; 60% favor impeachment, over Afghanistan
A total of 40% of Democrats believe Biden should be impeached.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A poll by Rasmussen Reports found that 52% of American voters believe President Biden should resign following his handling of the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan, with 60% saying he should be impeached.
According to the poll, 75% of Republicans, 48% of Independents, and 32% of Democrats think Biden should resign. Those who disagree number 39%, with 9% not sure.
A total of 83% of Republicans believe Biden deserves to be impeached, with 58% Independents and 40% of Democrats agreeing.
Only 38% of voters think Vice President Harris is qualified to be president, 25% say she's very qualified, and 33% of Democrats believe she isn't qualified at all.
The poll was conducted Aug. 30-31 of 1,000 likely American voters.
News, not Noise
- New research suggests COVID was less deadly than thought in first year of pandemic
- PA state Senate president urges impeachment proceedings against Soros-backed Philadelphia prosecutor
- Soviet-style street art mocking Biden and Fauci appears in D.C.
- Defense requests immunity for FBI agents, informants in Whitmer kidnapping plot
- Colorado officials formally act to remove Mesa County GOP clerk as designated election official