Conservative TV host Tucker Carlson says the NSA has been spying on him 'for political reasons'
"The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," Carlson said.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Tucker Carlson during his Monday night Fox News program asserted that the National Security Administration has been spying on him.
Carlson said that a whistleblower inside the government has warned that the NSA is surveilling electronic communications and planning to leak the material in an effort to get his show removed from the air.
"The whistleblower, who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on" which must have been procured though "my texts and emails," according to Carlson. "There's no other possible source for that information, period. The NSA captured that information without our knowledge and did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," he said.
News, Not Noise
- Rep. Jim Jordan slams FBI Director Wray for not answering Congressional oversight requests
- FBI Sexcapades: Bureau rocked by illicit office romances, workplace harassment
- France warned the US about the Wuhan lab in 2015
- Pennsylvania Senate leaders question 'aggressive' decertification of voting machines
- Trump slams Pelosi over 'Fake and highly partisan' Jan. 6 committee