Conservative TV host Tucker Carlson says the NSA has been spying on him 'for political reasons'
"The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," Carlson said.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Tucker Carlson during his Monday night Fox News program asserted that the National Security Administration has been spying on him.
Carlson said that a whistleblower inside the government has warned that the NSA is surveilling electronic communications and planning to leak the material in an effort to get his show removed from the air.
"The whistleblower, who is in a position to know, repeated back to us information about a story that we are working on" which must have been procured though "my texts and emails," according to Carlson. "There's no other possible source for that information, period. The NSA captured that information without our knowledge and did it for political reasons. The Biden administration is spying on us. We have confirmed that," he said.
Just News, No Noise
- Respect for Marriage Act pending in Senate is raising constitutional concerns
- Judge sides with DeSantis, says governor won’t have to testify in suit brought by prosecutor
- Stanford gives black students preference on bus rides and movie tickets, prompting complaint
- Budweiser plans to send unsold beer intended for World Cup in Qatar to winning country
- House GOP leadership rejects 6 of 8 rules changes sought by conservatives, with more pending