Good Morning America hosts out at ABC after affair scandal: Report
Hosts allegedly considering lawsuit against network.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
The hosts of a Good Morning America offshoot are reportedly leaving ABC following months of controversy surrounding the extramarital affair in which the two engaged while headlining the show.
Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes are allegedly departing the network and are engaged in mediation talks as part of that process, the New York Post reported on Friday.
Holmes and Robach generated months of headlines and controversy when it was learned that the co-hosts of GMA3 had been having a romantic affair even though both were married to other people.
The hosts "have not yet signed on the dotted line," the Post reported on Friday, citing an anonymous source, but "an exit agreement is in the works and will happen imminently."
Another source told the paper that "unless ABC reaches a satisfactory departure agreement with both Amy and T.J., they would both be looking at filing lawsuits against the network.”
Just News, No Noise
- Trump decries weaponized probes against political figures: ‘Worse than ballot stuffing’
- US Judge gives a lecture on free speech at Notre Dame after being shouted down at Stanford
- Operation Lone Star: More than 30,000 foreign nationals turned back to Mexico
- DOD announces removal of woke DEI Chief from military children's schools
- Andrew Cuomo calls out Georgia and New York Trump investigations, says they're politically motivated