Tucker Carlson draws in more viewers than highly anticipated Game 4 Lakers-Nuggets matchup
Carlson brought in over 100,000 more viewers.
This week's Thursday night episode of Tucker Carlson Tonight on Fox News pulled in more viewers than the highly anticipated Game 4 NBA match between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Denver Nuggets.
That game drew 4.6 million viewers, while Carlson's show brought in 140,000 more than that.
The comparatively low numbers continue a trend of plummeting viewership in the NBA, the numbers of which are down roughly 40% since the 2018 season and 27% from last year.
Some commentators have blamed that drop on the League's increasing politicization, particularly beginning in mid-2020 as more and more players began coming out publicly in favor of Black Lives Matter-style politics.
Many NBA players, meanwhile, have taken to kneeling during pre-game National Anthem ceremonies as a sign of solidarity with protesters and activists around the country.
News, Not Noise
- Judge Emmet Sullivan still refusing to dismiss Michael Flynn case
- Amistad Project argues in new report that Electoral College deadlines are not set in stone
- GOP Rep. Cloud says Justice, FBI putting up 'roadblocks' in efforts to verify voter fraud
- Dominion contractor at Detroit counting center says thousands of ballots were scanned multiple times
- Arizona Senate president, House leader call for audit of Dominion machines in Maricopa County