Tucker Carlson says 'loathing' of left 'clouded' his judgment predicting midterms
Carlson said he wanted a red wave not because he likes Republicans but because he dislikes the left more.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Fox News host Tucker Carlson said that his "loathing" of the left is the reason why he incorrectly predicted that Republicans would sweep the 2022 midterms.
"I actually hate this neoliberal movement, or whatever this is, this anti-human movement that is sweeping the West right now," Carlson told Turning Point USA founder Charlie Kirk in an interview released Monday.
"That loathing clouded my judgment. I was like, 'I dislike these people so much. What they're doing is so wrong. It is helping so few people and hurting so many. It's so immoral on every level that I just want it to be repudiated,'" Carlson said.
He said he wanted a red wave not because he likes Republicans but because he dislikes the left more.
"What I'm grateful to be reminded of is that I really don't understand what's going on in the world right now. Clearly, we're in the middle of a realignment," Carlson said. "I was reminded of that in the midterms, which I miscalled completely."
Just News, No Noise
- J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely
- GOP lawmaker excoriates Jan. 6 committee as new footage comes to light
- WATCH fateful moment senate door unlocks allowing hundreds in the Capitol on January 6th
- Biden bribery memo: Open investigation or game of keep away?
- Patrick Mahomes pulls Travis Kelce away from White House podium during Chiefs' visit