George Santos in custody after turning himself in
Santos is charged with multiple counts of wire fraud, money laundering and making false statements
Updated: May 10, 2023 - 9:24am
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
New York Republican Rep. George Santos is in custody Wednesday after turning himself in at a federal courthouse.
He is charged with multiple counts of wire fraud, money laundering and making false statements to the House of Representatives as well as one count of stealing public funds, The New York Times reported.
Madeleine Hubbard is an international correspondent for Just the News. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram.
Just News, No Noise
- J6 Unmasked: Security footage confirms Capitol door opened, allowing 300 to enter building freely
- GOP lawmaker excoriates Jan. 6 committee as new footage comes to light
- WATCH fateful moment senate door unlocks allowing hundreds in the Capitol on January 6th
- Biden bribery memo: Open investigation or game of keep away?
- Patrick Mahomes pulls Travis Kelce away from White House podium during Chiefs' visit