Marjorie Taylor Greene yelled 'close the border' when Biden mentioned fentanyl at SOTU address
'Close the border. It’s coming from China,' Greene yelled.
Georgia GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene frequently yelled out comments such as "close the border" and "you lie" during President Joe Biden's 2023 State of the Union.
During Biden's speech, he mentioned fentanyl deaths of many Americans and how the crisis needed to be addressed.
Greene's response was "Close the border. It's coming from China."
Another congressional member chimed in yelling "It's your fault."
Greene was shushed by her colleagues after she yelled out, "China spied on us" after President Biden mentioned China.
After Biden criticized Republicans for wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare, it resulted in more heckling from Republicans.
A few GOP House members in the chamber shouted, “liar!”
Just News, No Noise
- Two years later, Jan. 6 video footage raises new questions about police and prosecutors
- DHS heavily redacted Disinformation Board emails despite claiming agency had nothing to hide
- Durham bombshell: Prosecutor unveils smoking gun FBI text message, 'joint venture' to smear Trump
- Six Minutes of Heroism: Watch Nashville cops race through school to neutralize shooter
- Ethics clouds shadow 4 Democrat House members, including Senate hopefuls, 'Squad' icons