Nancy Pelosi's husband reportedly arrested for DUI in Napa, California
His bail was set at $5,000, according to reports.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul Pelosi, was reportedly arrested over the weekend on charges of driving under the influence in Napa, Calif.
An arrest record for Paul Pelosi, 82, shows he was taken into custody late Saturday evening and booked into the jail hours later, early Sunday morning.
He allegedly faces misdemeanor charges of driving with a BAC of .08% or higher and driving under the influence.
The arrest information for Napa County matches publically available information about Paul Pelosi, such as his birthday being on April 15, 1940. TMZ confirmed that the Paul Pelosi who was arrested was actually the California Democratic congresswoman's husband.
His bail was set at $5,000.
Pelosi does not represent the area of Napa, where her husband was allegedly arrested. That district is overseen by Rep. Mike Thompson (D-Calif.).
Nancy Pelosi appears to have spent Sunday in Rhode Island, where she gave the commencement address for Brown University.
Paul Pelosi made headlines in previous years over stock purchases.
Just News, No Noise
- Manchin caves, Senate advances continuing resolution without permitting reform
- Ex-FBI official who led Unabomber task force decries deployment of SWAT teams for Jan. 6 arrests
- At White House conference, Biden appears to search for congresswoman who died last month
- Trump pleads for Biden to make Russia-Ukraine deal, offers to help negotiate
- FBI had 5 informants with Oath Keepers, none provided evidence of guilt: Defense lawyer