Suspicious package found on Capitol Hill ahead of Barrett vote, all clear later given
The incident did not impact the vote in the Senate Chamber.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
A suspicious package was reportedly discovered Monday night near the U.S. Capitol ahead of the Senate vote to confirm Trump-nominee Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court.
A Daily Caller reporter who tweeted about a road closure later said that the road had reopened.
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CDC panel sets distribution plan for who will get the COVID-19 vaccine first