Woman fatally shot in U.S. Capitol was an Air Force veteran
The woman was from California.
The woman fatally shot in the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday has been identified as an Air Force veteran named Ashli Babbitt, according to reports.
The woman is from California. KUSI News reported that it spoke to her husband who indicated that the woman was a supporter of President Trump.
News, Not Noise
- Trump's post-D.C. plan takes shape with rollout of America First funding, policy, messaging arms
- Hunter Biden's book 'Beautiful Things' sells less than 11k copies in first week, despite PR rush
- Arizona Senate on the verge of beginning major audit of Maricopa County ballots
- Michigan: 'Strongest public health order in the Midwest’ now requires masks for 2-year-olds
- Oregon considers making mask mandate permanent, infuriating residents