Authorities have found body matching description of missing Gabby Petito
The finding will likely end the search for the missing women.
Human remains discovered in Wyoming on Sunday are "consistent with the description of" missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito, FBI officials said in a news conference.
The finding in the state's Teton County will likely end the search for the missing women that stared several days ago and gained national attention.
Authorities said they still have to make a final, definitive ID and gave no cause of death.
Petito was on a cross-country van trip with her boyfriend, Brian Laundrie, 23, who is hiding from authorities. The couple is from Florida. He returned home Sept. 1. without her.
News, not Noise
- New video from Jan. 6 shows officers allowing people to enter Capitol
- Steele's defense of dossier collides with an avalanche of evidence to the contrary
- Eric Greitens: 'Hundreds of ID cards' on Mexican side of border, as Biden opens U.S. 'to terrorists'
- Supreme Court to consider lawsuit challenging teacher union dues
- Facebook tells Arizona AG it allows messages on human smuggling