Rudy Giuliani slams delay of Durham report: ‘unconscionable’
AG Barr has told Republicans the report won’t be ready until after the election
Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani says the now-discredited Russia probe involved misdeeds “pretty close to treason,” and it is “unconscionable” that Attorney General Barr and U.S. Attorney John Durham won’t finish their report or prosecute others before the Election Day.
“I know he has evidence about how, and it's coming out. Does anybody now doubt that Hillary Clinton developed the Russian collusion plot? They’re just so biased they'll never be able to function in life probably,” Guiliani told “The Water Cooler with David Brody,” one of Just the News new TV shows.
Giuliani expressed his disappointment on Friday saying that the announcement that the Durham report most likely won’t be released before the election is “unconscionable.”
“From the very moment the Russian plot emerged, they knew it came from Hillary Clinton. Brennan knew it, Obama knew it, and they're sitting there watching this and they know it. It means they're totally dishonest, dishonorable, they’re not patriots. It comes pretty close to treason,” Giuliani said Friday.
News, Not Noise
- Whistleblowers allege ballots illegally crossed state lines, ballot backdating, digital manipulation
- Project Veritas claims it has been secretly recording CNN's Jeff Zucker executive calls
- CEO of oilfield service business predicts Biden administration will be a boon to oil investors
- Trump demands social media giants' liability shield be scrapped, threatens defense bill veto
- Judge allows Trump campaign attorneys to review tests of Clark County voting equipment