Husband of missing Massachusetts mom charged with murder
The prosecutor did not state whether Ana Walshe's body has been found.
Brian Walshe, the husband of missing Massachusetts mother Ana Walshe, was charged Tuesday with murder in connection to his wife's disappearance.
Brian Walshe had been held on bail since last week after prosecutors said they found a bloody knife in his home and charged him with misleading the police. He has pleaded not guilty to those charges. Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey said he added the murder charge Tuesday.
Ana Walshe, a 39-year-old mother of three from Cohasset, was last seen on New Year's Day and reported missing a few days later.
"The continued investigation has now allowed police to obtain and arrest warrant charging Brian Walshe with the murder of his wife," Morrissey said. He did not state whether Ana Walshe's body has been found.
Just News, No Noise
- House bill rescinding $71B for 87k IRS agents stalled in Senate after nearly 4 weeks without vote
- House Judiciary GOP subpoena FBI's Christopher Wray, AG Merrick Garland
- Former Trump economic adviser calls on GOP to dig in on debt ceiling, budget battles
- Chinese students running distribution for drug cartels: former DEA official
- Pentagon says it's spotted second Chinese balloon over Latin America