Husband of missing Massachusetts mom charged with murder
The prosecutor did not state whether Ana Walshe's body has been found.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
Brian Walshe, the husband of missing Massachusetts mother Ana Walshe, was charged Tuesday with murder in connection to his wife's disappearance.
Brian Walshe had been held on bail since last week after prosecutors said they found a bloody knife in his home and charged him with misleading the police. He has pleaded not guilty to those charges. Norfolk District Attorney Michael Morrissey said he added the murder charge Tuesday.
Ana Walshe, a 39-year-old mother of three from Cohasset, was last seen on New Year's Day and reported missing a few days later.
"The continued investigation has now allowed police to obtain and arrest warrant charging Brian Walshe with the murder of his wife," Morrissey said. He did not state whether Ana Walshe's body has been found.
Just News, No Noise
- After John Durham bombshell, judge breathes new life into Clinton Foundation whistleblower case
- FBI formally refuses to produce Biden probe memo to Congress, Comer to hold Wray in contempt
- Chris Wray jailed? One lawmaker would like to throw FBI chief in Capitol brig for contempt
- Nearly everyone infected with COVID-19 at CDC event was vaccinated: agency survey
- Rep. Bishop becomes first Republican to publicly support ousting McCarthy over debt ceiling deal