Liberal group offers cash payouts to workers who identify locations of conservative SCOTUS justices
Workers can earn up to $250 for informing on the whereabouts of justices.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
As the political fallout over the Supreme Court's overturning of Roe v. Wade continues, a hard-left activist group is offering cash payouts to D.C.-area workers who inform on the locations of conservative Supreme Court justices.
ShutDownDC issued the lucrative offer in a tweet last week, offering big payouts to "DC Service Industry Workers" who inform the group on the whereabouts of the justices.
"If you see Kavanaugh, Alito, Thomas, Gorsuch, Coney Barrett or Roberts DM us with the details!" the group said in its tweet.
"We'll venmo you $50 for a confirmed sighting and $200 if they're still there 30 mins after your message," they continued.
The offer comes as activists have targeted the homes of those justices for protest over their votes to repeal Roe v. Wade and return abortion regulation to the states.
Last week, Justice Brett Kavanaugh was targeted by activists while out to dinner at a D.C.-area steakhouse; the justice subsequently had to depart via the back door of the restaurant while the protesters demonstrated out front.
Just News, No Noise
- CDC knew COVID vax associated with myocarditis but left off post-vax surveys
- Kanye West walks out of interview when host pushes back on Jewish claims
- Arizona county board supervisors say they voted to certify election 'under duress'
- Pennsylvania county that ran out of paper ballots doesn't certify election
- Arizona county refuses to certify election, could face potential lawsuit