National conservative group Amistad Project to challenge presidential election results in key states
The Trump campaign will join with Amistad Project on the lawsuits on case-by-case basis
The national conservative legal group Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society on Friday announced that it will file federal and state lawsuits challenging the presidential election results in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada, Georgia and Arizona, the group has announced.
The Trump campaign is joining with the Amistad Project on the lawsuits on a case-by-case basis, said Rudy Giuliani, who is leading the campaign’s legal efforts, the group also says.
News, Not Noise
- Efforts underway in key battleground states to return voting systems to pre-2020 rules
- Once-secret FBI informant reports reveal wider-ranging operation to spy on Trump campaign
- Citing Wikipedia's capture by the left, site's co-founder launching free-speech-friendly competitor
- Principal sues school district after suspension following free speech talk to students
- Newsom restaurant appearance in TikTok video spurs new questions