You Vote: Should flag burning be a federal crime?
President Trump has proposed a one-year prison sentence for those who burn an American flag. Do you agree?
During his Tulsa, Okla., rally this weekend, President Trump urged Congress to pass a law making the burning of a U.S. flag a federal crime punishable by one year in prison.
Here's your chance to weigh in on the debate on whether flag burning should be protected by the First Amendment or be treated as a crime.
Just News, No Noise
- With hurricane pummeling Florida, DeSantis turns from conservative fighter to nonpartisan leader
- National Archives nominee fails to clear Senate committee amid Trump-FBI raid fallout
- Trump scores another win in Mar-a-Lago case
- Outsourced censorship: Feds used private entity to target millions of social posts in 2020
- Political strategist predicts Trump-Clinton rematch in 2024