You Vote: Do you approve of the Iran prisoner swap?
Vote now in the poll below.
September 18, 2023 4:03pm
Updated: September 18, 2023 4:03pm
Five Americans have been freed after Washington unfroze $6 billion of Iranian assets, in the latest prisoner swap negotiated by the Biden Administration.
The Facts Inside Our Reporter's Notebook
Just the News Spotlight
Just News, No Noise
- As Kari Lake presses on with litigation, here is a cheat sheet for all 2022 election disputes
- Biden administration places restrictions on gas-powered furnaces, says it will curb emissions
- Home wreckers? All the appliances the Biden administration plans to regulate more aggressively
- Byron Donalds says GOP 'did not get anything' from stopgap measure
- Democrats have a Bad Boy epidemic, from fire alarms to bribery scandals