FBI has launched federal civil rights probe into police shooting of Andrew Brown Jr.
"The FBI Charlotte Field Office has opened a federal civil rights investigation into the police-involved shooting death of Andrew Brown Jr.," an FBI spokesperson said.
The FBI has initiated a federal civil rights probe into the fatal shooting of Andrew Brown Jr. by police last week in North Carolina.
"The FBI Charlotte Field Office has opened a federal civil rights investigation into the police-involved shooting death of Andrew Brown Jr.," an FBI spokesperson said, according to CNBC. "Agents will work closely with the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina and the Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice to determine whether federal laws were violated."
Just News, No Noise
- Fauci paper suggests feds knew COVID vaccines were doomed from the start: 'Decidedly suboptimal'
- Biden's State of Union message gets counter-programmed ... by his own administration and policies
- Former top Twitter exec: We've used 'visibility filtering' to suppress certain political content
- Former Memphis Police officer texted photos of Tyre Nichols to 'female acquaintance,' document shows
- Judge strikes down federal gun control law, second major loss for Biden admin in less than a week