Haitian man charged in triple murder entered U.S. under Biden migrant flights program, ICE says

According to the Fayetteville Police Department, the man has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder for allegedly killing 77-year-old Beatrice Desir, as well as a 13-year-old and a 4-year-old.

Published: March 2, 2025 9:00am

Updated: March 2, 2025 9:38am

A Haitian migrant charged with triple murder in Fayetteville, North Carolina, entered the U.S. as part of former President Biden’s migrant flights program, Immigration and Customs Enforcement said.

Fox News reported that the man, 26-year-old Mackendy Darbouze, allegedly killed members of his family last week.

According to the Fayetteville Police Department, the man has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder for allegedly killing 77-year-old Beatrice Desir, as well as a 13-year-old and a 4-year-old.

Darbouze was arrested at the home. He is being held at the Cumberland County Detention Center without bond.

ICE said he initially entered the U.S. last July as part of the migrant flights program under Biden.

The Facts Inside Our Reporter's Notebook

Links

Unlock unlimited access

  • No Ads Within Stories
  • No Autoplay Videos
  • VIP access to exclusive Just the News newsmaker events hosted by John Solomon and his team.
  • Support the investigative reporting and honest news presentation you've come to enjoy from Just the News.
  • Just the News Spotlight

    Support Just the News