Internet outage shuts down websites, apps worldwide
Fastly also supports such sites as The New York Times, Hulu and Reddit.
Websites and apps around the world – including CNN, HBO Max and Spotify – went down Tuesday after the major content delivery network Fastly had a widespread failure.
Fastly also supports such sites as The New York Times, Hulu and Reddit, according to CNN.
Other major internet platforms and sites including Amazon, Target, and the UK government website Gov.uk also were reportedly impacted.
The problem is related to an outage at Fastly's cloud service provider. The problem was fixed by about 7 a.m. ET., but internet user afterward were still reporting some problems getting on sites.
News, not Noise
- Effort to spread discredited Russia collusion theory welcomed by McCain Senate panel, memos show
- Draft report of Maricopa audit finds Biden won but flags as many as 44,000 votes as 'critical'
- White House tells agencies to begin preparing for potential government shutdown
- Ten questions the Arizona election audit could answer Friday
- DeSantis sidesteps Biden rationing, acquires new monoclonal antibodies from U.K. drug firm