Border Patrol arrests a previously removed MS-13 gang member, previously removed sex offender
Harry Williams Payes-Mejia, 46, is an active MS-13 gang member with previous removals from the U.S. Payes-Mejia has several felony convictions and served time in prison.
Yuma Sector Border Patrol agents arrested a group of three individuals, including an MS-13 gang member, who unlawfully came into the country.
Records checks showed 46-year-old Harry Williams Payes-Mejia to be an MS-13 member who has previously been ousted from America, according to a U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) press release.
"Payes-Mejia has several felony convictions and served time in prison. He also has an outstanding warrant for a probation violation," according to CBP.
A separate CBP press release reported that Yuma Sector agents had apprehended a previously deported sex offender, 58-year-old Jorge Perez Diaz.
“Record checks conducted on Perez-Diaz revealed felony convictions for lewd and lascivious conduct with a minor, for which he served time in the Idaho State Penitentiary, and re-entry into the U.S. following a prior removal," according to CBP. "Perez-Diaz’s most recent removal from the U.S. was March 22 through the Calexico, California Port of Entry."
News, Not Noise
- Feds accused of seizing $85 million from safe deposit boxes without 'any legal basis'
- Georgia investigator's notes reveal 'massive' election integrity problems in Atlanta
- California Governor Gavin Newsom assaulted, alleged assailant charged: Report
- Georgia Secretary of State to remove 100K names from state voter rolls
- Pelosi blocking COVID-19 origins investigation with 'Soviet-style cover-up': Scalise