Active shooter reported at Milwaukee suburb mall, at least 8 injured and taken to hospital
There is an active shooter at a mall in a suburb of Milwaukee, at least 8 injured and taken to hospital
The Facts Inside Our Reporter’s Notebook
FBI and local law enforcement responded to an active shooter at the Mayfair Mall in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, a suburb of Milwaukee, on Friday afternoon.
According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, there are at least eight injured and taken to the Froedtert Hospital. None of the injuries are considered life-threatening. Witnesses inside the mall said the shooting began around 3 p.m. creating pandemonium as people fled for the exits.
"Reporters at the scene and news helicopters captured video of at least four people being loaded into ambulances in the parking lot."
News, Not Noise
- Group files emergency petition in Wisconsin after finding 150,000 potentially fraudulent ballots
- Sidney Powell plans to file Georgia election-related lawsuit 'no later than tomorrow'
- Trump team wins hearings in Arizona, Michigan and Pennsylvania legislatures on election concerns
- Trump campaign adviser: DOJ 'asleep at the wheel' amid systemic election fraud allegations
- Media said Trump's COVID-19 vaccine prediction would take 'miracle.' They were wrong.